Kenneth is the co-founder of beer community “Hong Kong Beer Geeks” and board member of “Hong Kong Craft Beer Association”, an active member aiming to connect the beer industry with beer drinkers.
Dedicated to spreading the craft beer culture, Kenneth has been teaching beer courses, from appreciation, food pairing to Home brewing.
He is also a certified BJCP Judge and co-owner of a local bottleshop “Cave the Beer Point”.
With his spoiled palate in experience with thousands of good beers, he loves judging which helps connecting all beer lovers around the world.
- Founder of BeernBeer, Hong Kong (Beer Influencer)
- Co-founder of Beer Geeks Generation, Hong Kong (Beer Blog)
- Co-owner of Hong Kong Beer Geek Association (Beer Organization)
- Board Member at Craft Beer Association of Hong Kong (Beer Organization)
- Co-owner of Cave Beer Point, Hong Kong (Bottleshop)
- World Beer Awards 2019
- Cathy Pacific Hong Kong International Wine & Spirit Competition, Beer section 2019 - 2020
- Asia Beer Championship 2019
- China Craft Beer Award 2019
- Hong Kong International Beer Awards 2017
- Singapore Asia Beer Awards 2019
- Singapore iBrew Challenge 2017
- Shanghai National Homebrew Competition 2017 - 2019
- Taiwan Taipei Homebrew Competition 2017, 2019
- Hong Kong Homebrew 2016 - 2019
- Hong Kong Hoppy Cup 2017 - 2018